Spandan is the annual college fest of JIPMER and holds the title for the biggest and oldest medical college fest in South India. It is a seven day extravaganza including sports, cultural and literary events, as well as shows by popular entertainers. In the past, the likes of Benny Dayal, Vijay Prakash, Kaartik, Andrea Jeremiah, Stephen Devassy, Baiju Dharmajan, Raghu Dixit, Shivamani have performed here.
Every year , we see more than 2500 partcipants from more than 70 colleges spanning diverse fields like medicine, engineering, arts, sci- ences ,law. Spandan, into its 32nd year, is indeed the most happening event of the region.
- Les beaux arts
Click here to Download / View The Cultural Schedule
- La Lutte
Click here to Download / View The QuizEvents
- Les Jeux
Download / View The rule book of Spandan Sports 17
- Les Informals
Click here to Download / View TheInformals Details
- Les Litteraires
Click here to Download / View The Literary Events
- La Fete du cinema
Click here to Know About Short Film Competition
Ananth, President : +91 8903914088
Gayathri R, Vice President : +91 9944737230
Soorya V K, General Secretary : +91 9566966396
Aaromal, PR Secretary : +91 8903013263
Kailash, Cultural Secretary : +91 9461083590
Shyam, Sports Secretary : +91 9629842265
Christie, L&D Secretary : +91 8608686975
Lalit, Accommodation Secretary : +91 9439859382
1. Registration as a delegate is compulsory for participation in any Spandan Event and for accommodation.
2. You can register online or offline. Please confirm your participation and the number of delegates expected to attend (who will need accommodation) by phone or to Spandan Public Relations before 18th August 2017.
3. Registration process is completed by paying the required fees at the Finance Desk, Spandan 2017. Fees depend on the delegate card package chosen by the college.
4. Each participant must bring his/her valid college identity card and 4 passport Size photos, towards issuing of delegate cards.
5. A letter of approval from the Head of the Institute must be produced, which carries the names of all the members of the contingent and indicates the Team Leader.
6. The Team Leader should be the one who registers the names of the Participants at Reception Desk, Spandan 2017 upon arrival. Delegate Card will be issued from there.
7. Participants are requested to carry their Delegate Cards with them at all times. They will be required to show the same on demand by any authorized personnel.
8. Decision of the Judge will be final and binding. Checklist for registration
Letter of approval from the Head of the institute carrying the names of all members of the contingent.
Valid College identity card
Registration fee as per package opted
4 passport size Photographs of all participants