Rules and Regulations.
- Rangam is an open-event. Irrespective of the language, cultural, geographical borders, entries are invited from all.
- The entries have to be original. Content copied from any external source shall lead to direct disqualification. Albeit music or BGM can be taken from other sources provided they are accredited properly.
- Only films completed on or after 1st January 2017 are eligible for entry into the competitions.
- There is no subject/theme for the competition in particular.
- The Film cannot exceed a total of 30 minutes running time, not including the title card and credits.
- Entries maybe in any language, but suitable on-screen English subtitles must be furnished for languages other than Malayalam.
- The jury would pick the best 8 from the list of submissions at the end of the first round of screening.
- Only the above selected 8 entries would be screened during the festival and the screening will be solely on the discretion of the jury.
- The final round of the competition screening would be judged and awarded in the following categories:
- Best Director – 10K
- Second Best Short Film – 15K
- Best Short Film – 25K
- Physical presence of the Applicant is not mandatory during the festival.
- All Films must be submitted to us by sending link(YouTube) to the mail ID
[email protected] or sending us in a single DVD to the following address :
Rangam Short Film Contest,
College of Engineering Trivandrum,
Sreekaryam P O,
- Registration form and Payment receipt should be either mailed or send through DVD.
- The registration fee is Rs. 300+transaction charges.
- The quality of the video should be suitable for screening of the Film using a standard projector.( minimum 720p)
- The entries should be submitted on or before Thursday, 1st March 2018.
- The Decision of the Jury regarding the results of the Competition shall be final and binding.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of the coordinators of the event shall be final and binding.
- In case of any queries or clarifications, please do get in touch with the organizers using this number :Athulkrishna K – 8606057586, Nevish B – 9446448599 (Coordinator, CET)
Tickets for “RANGAM SHORT FILM COMPETITION” can be purchased here.
#Dhwani #ShortFilm #2018 #CulturalFest #Events #CET #Trivandrum