Do you think you’ve got what it takes to lead a team – A group of specialists ? Can your squad do what needs to be done irrespective of the solution ?
Join the ultimate challenge, you can get for your ‘HackSquad’.
Lead your squad to face challenges surpassing your imaginations. Come up with novel ideas to counter the challenges to be the ultimate HACKSQUAD. Be on high alert for when the siren rings and the event unfolds on January 20th at Drishti’18.
KSCSTE and Elementz Engineers in association with IET student branch of CET is proud to present you HACKSQUAD.
DIY Hack is a Do-it-Yourself Hackathon based on socially relevant problems.
PRIZE MONEY worth 40k
The contest is aimed to bring forth feasible and innovative solutions to problems suffered by the society. It strives to give creative, and possibly, life-changing ideas, produced by the brilliant budding minds of our generation, a larger audience. This will encourage them to tackle day to day problems with a different perspective and realise working, feasible solutions.
The competition is a two day Do It Yourself Challenge consisting of 3 stages. Each stage will act as a filter, with only the best qualifying. The stages will incorporate all the broad engineering fields. The competing teams must solve aptitude questions, complete different tasks, and finally, make a prototype from scratch so as to solve a relevant problem faced by today’s society.
The first stage will be an online MCQ/Written screening test, followed by a time trial, scavenger hunt stage and the final prototyping round.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Contestants are to participate in teams of minimum 3 and maximum of 5 members from same college.
2. All the event material except the laptop and basic toolkit will be provided by the organisers. Use of any other components will lead to disqualification.
3. Each team must have their identification tags and Drishti’18 id’s with them for the duration of the event.
4. The participants are responsible for the safe usage and keeping of the tools and hardware supplied to them for the event.
5. A LAN connection will be provided by the organisers for Stage 1. Connection to any other network and use of other electronic devices will not be entertained.
6. The decisions of the event conveners will be final and binding throughout the event.
Date: 20/01/2018 -21/01/2018
Time: 9:00 – 6:00
ROHIT : 8547572024